A paver walkway isn’t just a cosmetic addition to your outdoor spaces; it enhances the curb appeal and value of your home as well. Our team will work with you to choose the perfect material for your walkway. We can provide a range of interlocking concrete paver walkway solutions to enhance the appeal of your landscape.
Our team has successfully completed projects for clients across Palm Springs, Cathedral City, and Rancho Mirage. In the 20 years of our existence in this industry, we have handled a large number of similar projects on properties in Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and Bermuda Dunes. We are proud to have many repeat and referred customers from Indio, Desert Cities and Coachella Valley as well as the surrounding areas.
Paver Walkway Installation ProcessWhile paver installation is simpler and quicker than concrete or natural stone slab installations, it’s requires skill and attention to detail. Our company follows a very methodical work process in every paver walkway project, big or small:
- Our paver installers first excavate the underlying soil to create a compacted gravel base that’s at least four inches thick (for regular foot traffic). If the area is going to experience any form of vehicular traffic, the base may be even thicker than that.
- A thin layer of sand bedding will be applied over this surface. This provides a very level and smooth surface for the pavers to be installed on.
- The natural stone, concrete or brick pavers will then be installed on this surface, in the pattern approved by you.
- The outdoor paver units may be cut to fit properly along the edges of the walkway space.
- We set strong edge restraint systems all along the perimeter to prevent spreading and settling.
- Once all the units and edging are in place, the team will compact all the pavers down using a special place-compactor machine to ensure the units are set in place properly.
- Once this is done, we may sand the joints and apply a surface sealant and your walkway will be ready to use.
Custom Designed Paver WalkwaysWe have created stunning custom paver walkways in every size and shape. Whether you’ need a wraparound walkway around your house or want one leading from a patio or deck to your poolscape, we can provide the solutions you need. We only use high-quality permanent edging restraints in all our walkway project, ensuring the feature lasts for decades with minimal maintenance.
For any more information about our paver walkway services, feel free to call the Desert Pavers and Custom Concrete team at 760-601-0911. You can send us your queries about walkway paver cost or your project details via this Online Form as well and a team member will contact you shortly.