A bit of creativity and planning is all it takes to turn a basic feature into one that you will be proud to have on your property. We at Desert Pavers and Custom Concrete believe that a great stone paver driveway can set the tone for the design and ambiance of your home. It’s the very first thing that visitors to your property notice and adding a gorgeous driveway isn’t as difficult as many believe it to be.
Paver Design and PlanningWe can provide a range of paver driveways solutions to enhance the appeal of your landscape. Our team has successfully completed projects for client across Palm Springs, Cathedral City, and Rancho Mirage. In the 20 years of our existence in this industry, we have handled a large number of driveway paver installation projects on properties in Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and Bermuda Dunes.
While asphalt and poured concrete driveways have their appeal, there’s nothing to beat the beauty and charm of a concrete paver driveway. Most of our clients that are considering these products have questions about cost, strength, and longevity of paver stones and our team is more than happy to provide you with all the information you need to make a more well-informed decision. Pavers look stunning and it’s a fact that the upfront cost of these products is higher than that of standard concrete or asphalt even. But there are a number of benefits to getting pavers installed, and these decidedly outweigh the costs.
Interlocking Pavers - The Benefits
- Strength and weather-resistance - Unlike a poured concrete driveway, pavers are individual units made of very high-quality materials. They are able to withstand the elements and the freeze-thaw cycle in the manner that concrete cannot.
- Easy to install - The installation is done on compacted sand; the joints may be sanded and the surface sealed. The edge restraints will be installed to keep the individual units in place. This process needs to be handled by experts but is far less time-consuming than asphalt or concrete driveway installations.
- Ease of maintenance - Paver areextremely resilient, especially when sanded and sealed by expert paver installers like us. All they need is an occasional pressure-clean and re-sealing every couple of years, to keep them looking as good as new.
- Repairs are easy - In case of any damage, the repairs are easy and only the impacted units need to be replaced, without disturbing the rest of the installation.
- Durability - With basic, regular maintenance, a well-installed paver driveway can easily last for 30 years.
- Cost-effective - Keeping all these benefits and the longevity factor in view, pavers are undoubtedly an excellent choice for your driveway installation.
For any more information about our paver driveways services, feel free to call the Desert Pavers and Custom Concrete team at 760-601-0911. You can send us your queries about paver driveway cost or your project details via this Online Form as well and a team member will contact you shortly.