We at Desert Pavers and Custom Concrete can provide a range of architectural concrete solutions to enhance the appeal of your landscape. Our team has successfully completed projects for client across Palm Springs, Cathedral City, and Rancho Mirage.
In the 20 years of our existence in this industry, we have handled a large number of outdoor concrete installation projects on properties in Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and Bermuda Dunes. Our company is proud to have many repeat and referred customers from Indio, Desert Cities, and Coachella Valley as well as the surrounding areas. We have seen the manner in which this material has transformed the landscaping space over the decades.
Range of Architectural Concrete InstallationsWe take great care in designing the best features for adding structural stability to the landscaped areas of your property. Our extensive knowledge of the material and design expertise allows us to bring precision& excellence to all the projects we handle and make innovative designs and concepts work. The variety of outdoor concrete masonry features we can design and install for you include:
- Architectural exposed-concrete walls
- Custom-finished walkway slabs and patios
- Board-form concrete walls
- Retaining walls
- Architectural and decorative concrete structures
- Property borders
- Outdoor feature walls for planters and/or waterfalls
- Reflecting ponds, pads, and pools
- Subterranean supporting walls
- Modern concrete finishes and designs
- Landscape bridge abutments
Why Opt For Concrete Architectural Elements?There are a number of reasons why you should opt for concrete structures in landscapes such as:
- Durable - Concrete is very durable and long-lasting compared to most other construction materials. It is able to endure extreme weather conditions as well as heavy foot and vehicular traffic (in areas like driveways).
- Versatile - As mentioned earlier, the material is ideal for use in a variety of applications. It can be colored, stained stamped and polished as well as textured to lend it a very unique look. It can also be cast in any form or shape which adds to its versatility. We use concrete expertly in everything ranging from hardscapes and water features to fire features and walls.
- Ease of Maintenance - Concrete is very easy to keep free of dust, debris as well as weed growth. All that these surfaces require is regular cleaning and sealing every few years to keep them looking good and in great shape for a number of years.
- Cost-Effective - Concrete is far more cost-effective than most other materials such as natural stone and brick, making it a great choice even if you are working on a modest budget.
For any more information about our Architectural Concrete services, feel free to call the Desert Pavers and Custom Concrete team at 760-601-0911. You can send us your queries about concrete features cost or your project details via this Online Form as well, and a team member will contact you shortly.